About our project...

For the last few weeks of Term 4 and the first 5 weeks in Term 5, we will be working on a collaborative project with a group of adults and the staff at Beulah Resource Base. Each Wednesday for the first 4 weeks of June we will be producing work in workshops at BRB and The BRIT School , then we will spend the remainder of the week in school working on the material created and gathered to produce work for the final event. There will be a Celebration day in week 5 (Wednesday 6thJuly) at BRB where we will share our outcomes.

A SENSE OF ME: Aim of project: To create sensory installations at BRB exploring memories and/or ambitions of the adults. Between workshops students will be developing the animations and other material towards the sensory installations.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

workshop 4

In this lesson we continued to work on objects for our final installation, this lesson to me was the worst lesson I have had in this workshop so far.
I felt like I had and was just repeating what I did last week, And also because I was very unmotivated. In that case it made it very hard for me to keep up, with Shirley’s high energy level. Also because this was the last lesson with them I felt as if I had too much to do in such a short amount of time.
In the end we got through all the tasks I had set myself and set her, for this lesson. But I felt as if I could have done more in the time given. This has taught me a lot though, because it shows me that not everything is easy and straight forward.
If you wont to do something properly then you have to go through good and day days.
As always I was very happy with the work she did and she still manages to surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment